The first virtual EATiP Forum in a series of webinars related to aquaculture topics of high importance for the sector was held on October 30. More than 150 participants from 100 entities throughout Europe joined the event. Short talks about innovations in the the production of insect, single-cell protein and algae based fish feed were combined with Q&A sessions and surveys on the expected impact of the different solutions.
Please find below the presentations:
- The potential of new ingredients for aquaculture – a review of the current situation. Alex Obach | FEFAC / Skretting ARC
- Insects in Aquaculture market. Adriana Casillas | CEO in MEALFOOD Europe
- Effect of black soldier fly meal inclusion on production of pikeperch. AQUAEXCEL2020. Laura Gasco | University of Turin
- Microfood for macrochallenges. Allan LeBlanc | CALYSTA
- LSAqua protein source for rainbow trout diets. AQUAEXCEL2020. Paula Solé Jiménez | LSAQUA
- Unlocking the magnificent potential of algae in functional aquafeeds. Jorge Días | SPAROS LDA
Thank you for your interest and see you at our next event!