Copernicus Marine Service supports marine related H2020 projects
H2020 projects can benefit from the use of free of charge marine data and information from the Copernicus Marine Service.
The Copernicus Marine Service provides free of charge marine data and information for all marine applications about:
- the Blue ocean: temperature, salinity, currents, and waves
- the Green ocean: nutrients, living species, sea water quality and transparency
- the White ocean: sea ice conditions
On May 5 2020, Copernicus Marine Service launches the #CMEMSforH2020 campaign with the objective to foster the use of Copernicus Marine Data among project holders in the Horizon 2020 EU programme. This campaign is also here to help you understand the usefulness of Copernicus Marine data for your scientific discipline, business sector and research institute.
- To learn more about the links between your project and Copernicus Marine, click here: https://bit.ly/forH2020
- To access free of charge Copernicus Marine products: https://resources.marine.copernicus.eu/?option=com_csw&task=results
- To participate to #CMEMSforH2020 campaign and highlight how your marine project is using Copernicus Marine data, submit your user story here: https://marine.copernicus.eu/markets/submit-your-use-case/
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com