The 9th edition of the conference and the first to be held as High Energy Mariculture will be held in Corfu, Greece from 17th-19th October. The conference supported by EATiP, has become a staple in the calendars of offshore mariculture industry and the 2018 programme has just been announced.
Sessions will cover:
- Technology for High Energy operations and includes a presentation from Noralf Rønningen, Project and Development Manager, Aqualine and Board Member, EATiP on preparing technologies and systems for future growth;
- Site Selection;
- Hatcheries, breeding and genetics;
- Feed and fish health;
- Improving product value through marketing, certification and awards;
- Business development and investment; and,
- Successful high energy operations.
The full programme can be viewed here.
The conference offers six networking sessions, a conference dinner and a technical visit to the Corfu Sea Farm, allowing delegates to discuss their operations, technology or service away from the conference setting. This will provide delegates with the opportunity to meet with farmers and those involved in the industry first hand.
Places are limited, book online before 17th August and receive a 15% early bird discount by using the code ‘early’.
After the 17th August, members of EATiP are entitled to save 10% on the standard delegate rate – call the conference team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org